How to improve Grammar?
Grammar is the set of rules that govern the usage of English language. A strong grasp of English grammar is therefore of the greatest importance.
Most non-native English speakers make grammatical mistakes while speaking in English. Improving grammar takes time and effort but it is well worth...
Speed of Speaking
Basic Interview Questions
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your weaknesses?
4. What are your short term goals?
5. What are your long term goals?
6. What do you want to be doing five years from now?
7. If you could change one thing about...
English Global Language
As English is so widely spoken, it has often been referred to as a "world language", the lingua franca of the modern era, and while it is not an official language in most countries, it is currently the language most often taught as a foreign language. It is, by international treaty, the...