Tips for Writing a resume
Companies receive tons of resumes and reviewing them is a tedious task. Make yours easy to read, simple, crisp and to the point. It is a good idea to make your resume company-specific and particularly highlight those qualities that you feel the company is looking for.
Proofread your resume...
How to improve Grammar?
Grammar is the set of rules that govern the usage of English language. A strong grasp of English grammar is therefore of the greatest importance.
Most non-native English speakers make grammatical mistakes while speaking in English. Improving grammar takes time and effort but it is well worth...
Speed of Speaking
Basic Interview Questions
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your weaknesses?
4. What are your short term goals?
5. What are your long term goals?
6. What do you want to be doing five years from now?
7. If you could change one thing about...