Good Morning. Good Afternoon. Good Evening. Good Night. Sweet Dreams. Good to see you. Nice to meet you. Pleased to meet you.
Please After you Allow me Excuse me No Mention My Pleasure Welcome Sorry...
A conjunction may be used to indicate the relationship between the ideas expressed in a clause and the ideas expressed in the rest of a sentence. The conjunctions in the following examples are printed in bold type. e.g. We could go to the library, or we could go to the park. He neither finished...
RAISING SOCIAL ISSUES
A trouble, something that bothers us, affects us personally. An issue, something that bothers a group, community, or society, affects us socially. Troubles and issues are intricately connected. If I'm overweight; it's a personal trouble. Fifty-eight percent of adult Americans are...
Basic Interview Questions
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your weaknesses?
4. What are your short term goals?
5. What are your long term goals?
6. What do you want to be doing five years from now?
7. If you could change one thing about...